CGYBS Executive Travel Director
The Trojans field competitive travel baseball / fastpitch softball teams . Our teams provide a place for the most competitive players to play with comparable skilled and competitive travel players. Our Teams compete in leagues and also play at tournaments in the area and out of State. Open Tryouts are typically held the first weekend in August for each season.
The Trojans have the following GOALS:
1. Prepare players baseball/softball skills & knowledge for their appropriate travel team age level.
2. Emphasize the promotion of self confidence, positive self esteem, sportsmanship and fun within the game of baseball & softball.
3. Develop young men & young women that demonstrate in both word and deed that they are "class" athletes on and off the playing field.
Sportsmanship . . . Teamwork . . . . Instruction . . . . EXcellence . . . .
Sportsmanship Teamwork Instruction EXcellence
Illinois STIX Baseball Teams are designed to give advanced players a chance to improve their baseball skills and play in elite travel baseball tournaments. Illinois STIX Baseball Teams have professional instruction to give players the baseball skills and knowledge to make their high school teams as well as expose players to college scouts for the purpose of playing college baseball.
The Illinois Stix have the following GOALS:
1. Prepare the players to be impact players at their respective High Schools & introduce them to the skills & mindset needed to play baseball at a higher level beyond High School.
2. Emphasize the promotion of self confidence, positive self esteem, sportsmanship and fun within the game of baseball.
3. Develop young men that demonstrate in both word and deed that they are "class" athletes on and off the playing field.
Current College Commitments
Trojans & Illinois Stix operate under Cary Baseball Federation/Cary Grove Youth Baseball & Softball. CGYBS is recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 nonprofit organization and therefore all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. If you would like a receipt for your donation, please contact the Travel Director and we will see that you get the required documentation. A copy of the programs Standard Operating Procedures is available upon request